2) Rockville DPM5W 5.25" 2-Way 150W White Active/Powered Studio Monitor Speakers
2) Rockville DPM5W 5.25'' 2-Way 150W White Active/Powered Studio Monitor Speakers by Rockville at Play Our Music. MPN: (2) DPM5W. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The Rockville DPM5 Active/Powered Studio Monitor Speaker is a step-up version of our popular APM series. These speakers are sold individually and
The Rockville DPM5 Active/Powered Studio Monitor Speaker is a step-up version of our popular APM series. These speakers are sold individually and each speaker is bi-amped which means it has one amp for the highs, and another for the lows. These speakers have 150 watts of peak output power and 75 watts RMS. These sound better than the famous brand studio monitors. They have a flat frequency curve making these the perfect studio monitors. The only reason our price point is not 300 % higher is because you are buying directly from the manufacturer. We are one of the leading speaker manufacturers in the USA, and we have a state of the art manufacturing process. There is a lot to talk about so I will break it down into sections.
Rockville DPM5W 5.25" 2-Way 150W Active/Powered Studio Monitor Speaker in White (sold individually)
Peak Power: 150 Watt
RMS Power: 75 Watt
Bi-Amped: 25 Watts for highs, and 50 watts for the lows
Enclosure is made of top quality MDF wood.
Auto-Switching Power Supply
Ferro Fluid Enhanced 1" Neodymium Silk Dome Tweeter With Metal Grill Protection
Tweeter has 1" voice coil diameter
Inputs / Outputs / Controls:
Independent High (-2dB - +1dB) and Low (-2dB - +2dB) frequency level controls
One each ¼" TRS and XLR balanced input jacks
Certification: CE and RoHS Compliant
Amplifier: Class D, very efficient amplifier with top components!
(ADI--ADAU1701 DSP, TI--TPA3116, SMPS)
Frequency Response: 55Hz - 20kHz
150 Watts peak output
75 Watt RMS output
Input voltage: 120V
Components: 1" neodymium silk dome tweeter and 5.25" woofer with rubber surrounds and polypropylene cone
Includes signal cable and power cord
Input Impedance (Ohms): 10 K Ohm Balanced
System Volume: (-30dB to +6dB)
Features & Highlights
- Rockville DPM5W 5.25" 2-Way 150W Active/Powered Studio Monitor Speaker in White (sold individually). Peak Power: 150 Watt . RMS Power: 75 Watt. Bi-Amped: 25 Watts for highs, and 50 watts for the lows. Enclosure is made of top quality MDF wood. Our enclosure is not particle board; it is true high-grade MDF! The enclosure is 0.5" thick around while the front board of it is a full 1" thick to give you the ultimate best sound quality!.
- We use "baking paint" made for wood surface. It lasts long and is the best paint for speakers!. Beautiful finish is matte with a slight shine to it. Our designers spent a lot of time on the color to make it beautiful and elegant looking to improve the appearance of your studio or room. The enclosure is built with the perfect amount of air space to maximize sound quality for a studio. The port is built to the perfect spec to enhance the sound.
- Auto-Switching Power Supply. Ferro Fluid Enhanced 1" Neodymium Silk Dome Tweeter With Metal Grill Protection. Tweeter has 1" voice coil diameter . Curved Front Bezel Design Eliminates Standing Wave Distortion. Injection Molded Polypropylene Cone Woofer. Rubber woofer surrounds increases sound quality and eliminates unwanted distortions. Computer Optimized Electronic Crossover Network Supplies Amazing Sounding Highs, Lows, and Mids.
- We developed the Most Optimized Magnet structure, Cone, and Cabinet Space that Reproduces the Sound to Play Back Exactly the Way it was Recorded!. Specially Wound Voice Coils Produce Accurate Responses along Entire Frequency Spectrum. Distortion-Free Playback Even at Max Volume Listening! Very Clean Sound!. Our factory uses the latest Precision Glue Machine (Over 500 meter Tunnel Oven).
- To put it in simple to understand terms; the glue on the speakers is of the upmost importance. If the glue does not hold up, the speaker is done. We use the latest machinery to manufacture these speakers. The SPL of the speaker goes up when you use better glue and a better machine the secure the glue in place. Thick "Wadding" protects inside the speaker cabinet - Wadding is a white chemical silk type of material that we put inside the speaker cabinet for multiple reasons.
|Part Number:||(2) DPM5W|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Rockville, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: CR5BT+RVSM1+RRS190S, ean: 0613816024506,
Designed for premium sound that won't break the bank, CR Multimedia Monitors deliver the performance you expect from a Mackie studio monitor in designs ideal for home studios, multimedia creation, AV post-production and broadcast. Plus, with user-fri...
By Adam Audio
mpn: A5X, ean: 4260113132524,
ADAM Audio A5X Powered Monitor excels at nearfield monitoring. Equipped with the X-ART(eXtended Accelerating Ribbon Technology) tweeter and a large (5.5") midwoofer, double bass reflex tubes, a 50W A/B amplifier for the tweeter and a 50W PWM (Pulse W...
mpn: CR3+RNRMR10, ean: 0613816004379,
You might be creating professional multimedia one minute and streaming video the next. With Creative Reference Multimedia Monitors, you get the best of both worlds. Studio-quality design and performance in an extremely compact design with smart featu...
mpn: (2) E66+ATH-M30X+RVSM1+RRS190S, ean: 0613816025954,
The M-Series ATH-M30x professional monitor headphones combine modern engineering and high-quality materials to deliver a comfortable listening experience, with enhanced audio clarity and sound isolation. Tuned for highly detailed audio, with strong m...
mpn: HS8 WK3, ean: 0702706620352,
The Yamaha HS8 Powered Studio Monitor yields remarkably flat response from an 8 inch and 1 inch tweeter that have been redesigned by the engineers at Yamaha to deliver uncompromising response so you can perfect your mixes! The HS8 active monitor is i...
mpn: HS7, ean: 0799928930703,
The Yamaha HS7 active studio monitor will help you make better-sounding recordings. Yamaha's nearfield monitors with those iconic white-coned woofers have been ubiquitous in top studios worldwide ever since the original NS-10s hit the scene in the la...
mpn: Bulit5, ean: 0744271617313,
This FrontRow bundle contains : (1) Pair Pioneer DJ Bulit5 Active Reference 5-Inch Monitors - Black (2) Strukture PRO20M7 Heavy Duty 20ft. XLR mic cable Pioneer BULIT5 5-Inch Active Reference Monitor The Pioneer Pro Audio BULIT series is designed for...
mpn: A3X, ean: 0709951923153,
Package Includes : 2 x ADAM A3X 1 x IsoAcoustics ISO-L8R130 ADAM A3X The smallest big sound ever With the A3X, ADAM Audio present their smallest monitor to date, making it perfectly suited for all environments where space is limited but sound shouldn...
mpn: 1005416, ean: 0810514000058,
If you dig the performance of IsoAcoustics' ISO-L8R155 speaker stands, but you want something a bit more elegant, then IsoAcoustics Aperta isolation stands are just the thing you need. When it comes to acoustic isolation, these speakers offer the sam...
mpn: HS7, ean: 0744271625967,
This FrontRow bundle contains: (2) Yamaha HS7 100-Watt Powered Studio Monitors - Black (2) Strukture SMC20 XLR to XLR 20ft Cables Yamaha HS7 100-Watt Powered 2-way Studio Monitors The Yamaha HS7 active studio monitor will assist you in making profess...