Alto Professional Live 802 | 8-Channel / 2-Bus Mixer with 5 XLR Inputs
Free Shipping Included! Save 1% on the Alto Professional Live 802 | 8-Channel / 2-Bus Mixer with 5 XLR Inputs by Alto Professional at Play Our Music. MPN: LIVE 802. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The Alto Professional Live 802 is a pro 8-channel, 2-bus mixer equipped with the tools you need to create the perfect mix. With flexible routing
The Alto Professional Live 802 is a pro 8-channel, 2-bus mixer equipped with the tools you need to create the perfect mix.
With flexible routing options and a multitude of onboard DSP tools, Live 802 fits the demands of nearly any live performance environment. It features 5 balanced XLR inputs with switchable phantom power, 3-band EQs for additional tonal shaping, two aux sends per-channel for external effects and monitoring, and a 9-band graphic EQ for main or monitor outputs.
A headphone jack with an independent level control enables additional monitoring and mixing. 60mm faders with LED meters provide precise control and visual feedback for accurate, hands-on mixing.
With its diverse connectivity options, Live 802 is ready for any event.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I use an Alto Live mixer to record into my computer?
Yes! Every Alto Live mixer has a USB connection that carries 2 channels of audio from the MAIN output channel of the mixer to your computer. The USB connection also allows you to send audio from your computer back to the last channel of the mixer.
What is the ratio of the built-in compressor?
The built-in compressor is a 3:1 fixed ratio.
How is the built-in compressor controlled?
The COMP knob controls both the threshold and makeup gain for the compressor.
If I want to use an Alto Live series mixer in another country do I need a new power supply?
All Alto Live mixers have an auto-switching power supply built in. As long as you have the proper IEC power cable for the current you intend to use, the mixer will function.
How come my tablet or smartphone isn't charging when I plug it into USB port on top of my Alto Live mixer?
The USB power outlet on the top of all Alto Live mixers is a 5V 1A power supply and may charge your personal devices slower than a proper outlet. To optimize the charging speed of your device, try lowering your screen brightness and closing unused applications.
Why can't I hear any audio from the headphone output?
Alto Live mixers allow you to send the main mix to either the CTRL OUT or PHONES output, but not to both at the same time. If you do not hear any signal coming out of your headphones, make sure that MAIN OUT is selected by depressing the button above the headphone volume knob.
What is the DFX BYPASS jack for?
This input allows you to use a standard 1/4" latching-style footswitch to toggle the mixer's internal effects processor.
What does the green SIG light indicate?
When the green SIG light blinks on a channel, it means that a level of 2dBU has been reached. For optimum performance, try to only have this illuminate at your signals highest peaks.
At what level does does the red clipping light illuminate?
The red clipping light will illuminate when your signal has reached +20dBU.
Further Technical Support
Whether you are a customer or dealer, if you already own a Alto Professional product, or if you have pre-sales or parts questions, the Alto Professional technical support team is available to help!
Each product has a dedicated support page on the website where you can find manuals, specifications, software updates, and troubleshooting guides: www.altoproaudio.com
Visit the link below to connect with any of the following support options: online community support, phone support, email support.
Mono Input Channels
- Microphone inputs: Electronically balanced, discrete input configuration
- Frequency response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz, +0.5 dB
- THD+N: <0.005% at 0 dBu, 1 kHz
- Gain range: 0 dB to 45 dB (Mic)
- SNR: 105 dB
- Electronically balanced
- Frequency response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz, +0.25 dB
- THD+N: <0.005% at 0 dBu, 1 kHz
- Sensitivity range: -15 dBu to 30 dBu
- Microphone inputs: 51.1 KΩ
- Channel insert return: 200 KΩ
- All other inputs: >100 KΩ
- 2-Track outputs: 10 KΩ
- All other outputs: 20 KΩ
- High-shelving: ±15 dB @ 12 kHz
- Mid-bell (mono): ±15 dB @ 2.5 kHz
- Low-shelving: ±15 dB @ 80 Hz
- Main EQ: 9 EQ bands (63 Hz, 125 Hz, 250 Hz, 500 Hz, 1 kHz, 2 kHz, 4 kHz, 8 kHz, 16 kHz), ±15 dB
DSP Section (DFX)
- A/D & D/A converters: 24-bit
- DSP Resolution: 24-bit
- Effects: 10 DSP effects families with 10 variations available per family
- Presets: 100 total
- Controls: Rotary encoder to select preset, DSP mute switch, peak LED indicator
- Noise (bus noise):
- Fader 0 dB, channels muted: -102 dBr (ref: +4 dBu)
- Fader 0 dB, all input channels assigned & set to unity gain: -91 dBr (ref: +4 dBu)
- Phantom Power: Mic Pin2/Pin3 and Pin1 47±2V
- Main voltage: 100-120 VAC ~60 Hz
- Power consumption: 45 W
- Fuse: 1.25 A
- Main connection: Standard IEC receptacle
Dimensions (width x depth x height)
- 0" x 13.6" x 3.1"
- 7 lbs.
Features & Highlights
- Dynamic compression (Channels 1-2)
- 3-band EQ plus 2 aux sends per channel
- 60mm faders with mute switch and LED
- 100 Alesis DSP effects
- USB audio connectivity with level control
|Manufacturer:||inMusic Brands Inc.|
|Part Number:||LIVE 802|
|Publisher:||inMusic Brands Inc.|
|Studio:||inMusic Brands Inc.|
|Item Weight:||8 pounds|
|Item Size:||12.02 x 3.15 x 3.15 inches|
|Package Weight:||10.75 pounds|
|Package Size:||16.1 x 6.3 x 6.3 inches|