ARP Odyssey - The KING of analog sounds - Large unique original 24bit WAVE/Kontakt Multi-Layer Samples Studio Library; FREE USA Continental Shipping on DVD or download
Mega Sale! Save 29% on the ARP Odyssey - The KING of analog sounds - Large unique original 24bit WAVE/Kontakt Multi-Layer Samples Studio Library; FREE USA Continental Shipping on DVD or download by SoundLoad at Play Our Music. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. As the legendary first compact studio synthesizer, the minimoog, proved to be a runaway success, ARP responded with a compact user-friendly studio
Features & Highlights
- THE Legendary ARP ODYSSEY - the King of analog sounds - Large unique, very useful Samples Studio Library over 1,500 objects & elements - Multi-Layer WAVEs (WAV.) and KONTAKT (NKI.) Samples on DVD or download; if you prefer to save time and download your purchase, please let us know!
- ARP Odyssey ANALOG STRINGS, BRASS, BASS, ANALOG PADS, SYNTH BASS, VOX, FX, WAVES AND MORE... + 80 ORIGINAL PATCHES + OWNER'S MANUAL (PDF);
- TOP-STUDIO RECORDED & MASTERED, MAPPED, READY FOR DOWNLOAD AND SUCCESSFUL WORK. 100% royalty FREE! All the Samples are compatible with any PC/Mac Music Software/Plug-In`s, Music Sequencer/Sampler/Hard ware Synth's, that support WAVES/AUDIO Files;
- This ultimate collection offered is an excellent for any musician at any level, for anybody looking to get into sample-loops-based music/recording, are designed to grow and expand with you into complete and professional sounds. Very easy to work: recording, looping & creating perfect sound;
- NOTE! THIS PRODUCT NOT A 'PLUGIN' - you will simply be downloading selected Bank from this Library as WAV files together with KONTAKT instrument patches (so all the sounds are programmed, mapped out and immediately playable). This library provides enormous flexibility and a wealth of creative possibilities. All of the samples in this product are 100% Royalty-Free. You can use the samples in your commercial releases without having to pay any hidden costs;