Auralex Acoustics Studiofoam Pyramid Acoustic Absorption Foam, 2" x 24" x 24", 12-Panels, Charcoal
Auralex Acoustics Studiofoam Pyramid Acoustic Absorption Foam, 2'' x 24'' x 24'', 12-Panels, Charcoal by Auralex Acoustics at Play Our Music. MPN: 2PYR22CHA-HP. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Auralex Studiofoam Pyramid Panels are acoustic panels used to treat most small to medium sized areas, including vocal booths, control rooms,
Efficient, Effective, and Affordable Sound Treatment
Take Control of Your Acoustic Space
Features At a Glance
- Absorbs mid/high frequency reflections to control the ambience of most rooms
- Alleviates flutter echo and slap back
- 2" thick Studiofoam, 2' x 2' panels
- 12 panels per box (covers 48 sq. ft.)
- Available in Charcoal, Purple and Burgundy
- Won't crumble with age like other brands
- Absorbs up to 60% better than other brands with an NRC of .70
- Installation options (sold separately) include: Foamtak, Tubetak Pro, EZ-Stick Pro, mechanical fasteners (T-pins, tacks, nails, etc.)
Features & Highlights
- Easy to install and produces professional results.
- Partially formulated out of soy components to reduce petroleum based chemical usage in an effort to curb deopendance on fossil fuels.
- High density, open-celled acoustical foam.
- Absorbs mid/high frequency reflections to control the ambience of any room.
- Alleviates flutter echo and slap back.
|Item Weight:||1 pounds|
|Item Size:||24 x 2 x 2 inches|
|Package Weight:||9.3 pounds|
|Package Size:||24.5 x 16.6 x 16.6 inches|