Boss VE-5 Vocal Processor Red PRYMAXE PEDAL BUNDLE
Boss VE-5 Vocal Processor Red PRYMAXE PEDAL BUNDLE by BOSS at Play Our Music. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Prymaxe Pedal Bundle! In addition to receiving the item below, you will also receive: (2) Hosa patch cables, (1) Pig Hog 9V Power Supply, (1)
Prymaxe Pedal Bundle! In addition to receiving the item below, you will also receive: (2) Hosa patch cables, (1) Pig Hog 9V Power Supply, (1) StageTrix Setting Saver pen, and (1) StageTrix Pedal Fastener 3-Pack
The BOSS VE-5 Vocal Performer effects processor is one of the easiest and most affordable ways to get creative with your live vocals. Borrowing heavily from the popular BOSS VE-20 vocal processing pedal, the VE-5 puts six heavyweight vocal effects and a ton of great presets in the palm of your hand. What's more, the VE-5's built-in phrase looper lets you create harmony parts or vocal percussion beats and perform over them live. There are countless fun ways to enhance the way you perform with a BOSS VE-5 vocal effects processor.
BOSS VE-5 Vocal Performer Effects Processor at a Glance:
- Loaded with 6 fun and exciting vocal effect types
- Onboard phrase looping lets you get innovative with your live show
- Killer bonus features let you use your effects in creative ways
Loaded with 6 fun and exciting vocal effect types
Whether you're the lead singer in a rock band, a street-performing beatboxer, or webcaster looking for a cool way to enhance your voice, you're going to have a blast with your BOSS VE-5 vocal processor. That's because BOSS packed the VE-5 with six of their best vocal effects types, including Reverb, Delay, Double/Harmony, Dynamics, Pitch Correct, and Tone/SFX.
Onboard phrase looping lets you get innovative with your live show
If you've ever experienced the cool effects and performance possibilities a single vocalist can pull off with a simple looper, then you can't help but be excited about the VE-5's built-in phase sampler. This looper lets you layer your voice to create harmonies and duet-style vocals in real time. It's also great for creating vocal percussion loops and add other rhythmical dimensions to your live performances.
Features & Highlights
- A feature-rich and highly portable vocal processing and performance toolbox any vocalist can love
- A perfect vocal effects processor for singing, rapping, beatboxing, dramatic voiceovers, and webcasting
- Loaded with 6 x effects types from BOSS's flagship VE-20 vocal effects processor
- Vocal effects types consist of Reverb, Delay, Double/Harmony, Dynamics, Pitch Correct, and Tone/SFX
- Tone/SFX effects include Distortion, Radio, and Strobe effects