Focusrite Scarlett Solo USB Audio Interface and LyxPro Recording Bundle with Pro Tools | First
Focusrite Scarlett Solo USB Audio Interface and LyxPro Recording Bundle with Pro Tools | First by Focusrite at Play Our Music. MPN: 43188-348041. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Get everything you need to make studio quality recordings on your Mac or PC, all in one box. Scarlett Solo Studio Pack includes the compact Scarlett
With Scarlett Solo your recordings will sound just how you want them. The latest Scarlett mic preamp features a more even gain structure, so you can accurately set your levels, and the instrument input has also been completely redesigned so it can handle seriously hot guitar pick-ups.
Scarlett is the best selling USB audio interface range in the world, and for good reason. It focuses on just three things; achieving the best sound, the fastest speed and the easiest experience. It is compact yet versatile, with Scarlett mic preamps, super-low latency, and class-leading sound quality and digital conversion.
Easily make recordings that sound exactly like you. Connect your microphone to our natural sounding Scarlett preamp, and plug your guitar straight into a newly designed input, both of which capture studio-quality audio that sounds just the way you intended. 48V phantom power means you can use any mic you want.
Record your guitar and vocals at the same time, onto separate tracks. If one doesn't sound right, you won't have to re-record both. You can also apply separate effects: amp simulation to your guitar, for example, and reverb on your vocal.
Features & Highlights
- Second generation 2 in / 2 out USB 2.0 audio interface with one Scarlett mic preamp and one instrument input, 24bit/192kHz & USB bus powered. Pro Tools | First & Ableton Live Lite recording software, plug-ins and samples included. Mac & PC compatible.
- One natural-sounding Scarlett mic preamp with plenty of even gain; one newly-designed instrument input, designed to handle seriously hot guitar pick-ups
- Class-leading conversion and sample rates up to 192kHz / 24 bit; super-low latency for using your plug-ins in real time without the need for DSP (measured at 2.74ms, working at 96kHz with a 32 samples buffer)
- LyxPro Cardioid Condenser Studio Microphone (Includes Shockmount, 10 Ft XLR Cable & Foam Wind Screen)
- LyxPro Studio-Grade Mesh Microphone Pop Filter Improves Vocal Recording Quality & Eliminates Harsh Plosive Sounds
|Item Weight:||5.31 pounds|
|Package Weight:||5.3 pounds|
|Package Size:||15.3 x 3.8 x 3.8 inches|