On Sale Now! Save 3% on the MOTU ZBox by MOTU at Play Our Music. MPN: ZBOX. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Are you tired of the way your sound suffers anytime you're plugged into something that's not your amp? MOTU's ZBox solves that problem, giving you
Are you tired of the way your sound suffers anytime you're plugged into something that's not your amp? MOTU's ZBox solves that problem, giving you back all of your guitar's signal — you know, all the soul that gets lost when the device isn't perfectly matched to your guitar's impedance. When you plug into the ZBox, it feels like an amp, putting back the response you get from a real amp. Technology has pushed guitar in many new directions, but that doesn't mean your tone has to suffer. Use the ZBox to put the soul back into your guitar!
Features & Highlights
- Without proper impedance matching, your guitar won't sound natural or feel right
- ZBox's unique advantage? Authentic matching circuits that emulate the two-jack switching network found on many classic amplifiers, complete with analog simulation of the input tube grid
- Only ZBox delivers the most authentic amplifier impedance matching available for the absolute truest sound and feel from your guitar
- To support a wide range of guitars, ZBox provides authentic "Hi-Z" and "Lo-Z" inputs, just like the ones found on many classic guitar amps, complete with analog simulation of the input tube grid
- Restores natural guitar toneNo extra cables requiredNo power requiredNo software or drivers requiredSimple to usePlug and play operation with any guitarSturdy, lightweight metal housingBuilt-in 16" cable with 1/4" plug for connection to any guitar inputAuthentic matching circuits that emulate 2-jack switching networks on classic guitar ampsWorks with audio interfaces equipped with preamps (Mac or PC)Works with other devices with guitar (instrument) inputs (wireless transmitters, mixers, etc.)Two
|Item Weight:||1.1 pounds|
|Item Size:||7.87 x 1.18 x 1.18 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.25 pounds|
|Package Size:||8 x 1.3 x 1.3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by MOTU, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: ISOPOD, ean: 0798304267501,
ISOPOD - iPod interface, inline barrel, 3.5mm TRS stereo input, transformer-balanced XLRM mono output...
mpn: VC-5U, ean: 0811286010214,
The PCT-VC series provides full compatibility with all cable TV services. The VC-5U provides an alternative to the higher priced Electroline FT08300, while providing some additional capabilites that other products cannot provide. The VC-5U provides a...
By Line 6
sku: 4513, mpn: CPODSTUDIOGX, ean: 0962327361960,
POD® Studio GX combines the stunning sound of POD Farm™ plug-in with a rock-solid and powerful USB interface. Essential to the success of countless platinum-selling albums, these immortal Line 6 guitar, bass and effects tones are now available for...
mpn: EDB1, ean: 0692465009447,
Scouring the pro audio world for an affordable DI? Stop right here! The EDB1 direct box gives you just the features you need. It's built tough to last, making the EDB1 the perfect addition to any rig.Input Impedance: 20k Ohms; Output Impedance: 150 O...
By seeed studio
mpn: 109990003, ean: 0752503154260,
The Power Limiter for RF Explorer Meters is a custom device designed from scratch to be the perfect protection against strong RF fields. All RF Explorer models have some power ranges for input signal beyond which can be damaged. For most models, the ...
mpn: Dual RDB, ean: 0840402019534,
Try something new with those old guitar tracks! Take your direct guitar tracks and reamp them through the ART Dual RDB Reamping DI box. This box lets play direct guitar and bass tracks from your DAW and convert the line signal to instrument levels an...
mpn: DIRECTOR, ean: 0692465000772,
This premium direct box converts an unbalanced line, instrument or speaker level signal to low impedance balanced mic level. Features: 1/4" parallel wired in/out jacks. Ground Lift switch to help eliminate hum and buzz. 30dB pad switch for selecting ...
By Live Wire
mpn: PDI, ean: 0656238002912,
Perfect for instruments with onboard preamps, keyboards, and CD players. Allows long cable runs and protection from phantom power. 1/4" high-impedance input and output, balanced XLR output , ground lift switch, double shielding, and heavy duty, all-s...
mpn: SB-2 PASSIVE, ean: 0676101040650,
The Radial StageBug SB-2 Passive is a high-performance direct box made for players who are on the move! Made to fit inside of a guitar case, the SB-2 is ultra compact yet is feature-packed to ensure great performance on any stage.A high-performance d...
mpn: MDB-2P, ean: 0663961053999,
Great for stereo sources like keyboards and synthesizers, the MDB-2P is an essential tool for electronic musicians, live sound venues, and recording studios. The MDB-2P stereo passive DI features dual 1/4” high-impedance inputs with thru outputs an...