Presonus StudioLive AR12 14-Ch USB Live Sound/Recording Mixer+2) Studio Monitors
Presonus StudioLive AR12 14-Ch USB Live Sound/Recording Mixer+2) Studio Monitors by PreSonus at Play Our Music. MPN: SLMAR12+APM5B+RCDSTR10B. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. StudioLive AR16 USB 18-channel hybrid mixers make it simple to mix and record live shows, studio productions, band rehearsals, podcasts, and much
PRESONUS StudioLive AR12 14-Ch. USB Hybrid Digital/Analog Studio Recording Mixer
Mono channels: 3-band semi-parametric EQ with sweepable mid-band
Stereo channels: 3-band semi-parametric EQ
Stereo effects processor with 16 presets
14x4 24-bit/96 kHz, USB 2.0 audio recording interface
Record every channel plus the main mix
2x2 SD recorder
Record main mix
Supports SD and SDHC formats up to 32 GB
Capture recording software
Studio One 3 Artist recording and production software (DAW)
Internal power supply
Standard IEC power connector
Sturdy metal construction
60 mm faders
Rackmount kit optional
Rockville APM5W 5.25" 2-Way 250 Watt Powered USB Studio Monitor Speakers in White ( Pair)
Every Speaker in Production Undergoes a Computer Generated Sound Check Test to Ensure it Upholds to our Specifications and Standards
We use a "6Sigma" style Quality Assurance of Each Product (Long story short, each product will work perfectly as advertised for a long long time!)
Transducer Production Line to Make the SPL Performance Stable
One Complete Pair with Mater / Salve Output Connection with Included Noise Rejection Cabling
Includes a noise rejection cable to connect the 2 speakers together (This is a proprietary cable we use that connects the 2 speakers together without any unwanted noise). We also use a special cable tip that will not allow the user to plug the cable in backwards. The cable locks in secure and tight
Comes in 3 beautiful finishes: Painted Black, Painted White, Vinyl Wood Finish
Features & Highlights
- PRESONUS StudioLive AR12 14-Ch. USB Hybrid Digital/Analog Studio Recording Mixer. Channels and Buses:. 14-channel mixer. 4 mono and 4 stereo channels, each with: 60 mm level fader, Pan, Mute, PFL solo. 1 stereo Super Channel (Ch. 13/14). 2 monitor buses with PFL solo. 1 stereo effects bus. 1 stereo effects return with: 60 mm master fader, Dedicated monitor sends, Effects bypass footswitch jack.
- Inputs and Outputs:. 2 instrument inputs. 12 balanced line inputs. 2 unbalanced inserts. 8 balanced mic inputs with: Class A microphone preamp, Global 48V phantom power. Stereo Super Channel with: Stereo RCA inputs, 1/8-inch stereo input, Switchable SD/USB stereo playback, Bluetooth 4.1 input. L/R XLR main outputs. 2 balanced TRS monitor outputs. 1 balanced TRS effects output. L/R Control Room outputs with level control.
- Headphone output with level control. Signal Processing:. Highpass filter on every channel. Mono channels: 3-band semi-parametric EQ with sweepable mid-band. Stereo channels: 3-band semi-parametric EQ. Stereo effects processor with 16 presets. Recording Options:. 14x4 24-bit/96 kHz, USB 2.0 audio recording interface. Record every channel plus the main mix. 2x2 SD recorder. Record main mix. Supports SD and SDHC formats up to 32 GB.
- Rockville APM5W 5.25" 2-Way 250 Watt Powered USB Studio Monitor Speakers in White ( Pair). 125 Watt RMS. Two-Way Active Studio Monitor Speaker System. Quad Amp Design: Each Driver Features Frequency Specific Independent Amplifiers. Enclosure is made of top quality MDF wood. Our enclosure is not particle board, it is true high-grade MDF! The enclosure is 0.5" thick while the front board of it is a full 1" thickness to give you the ultimate best sound quality!.
- Comes in 3 enclosure finish options Wood finish painted black. Wood finish painted white. Wood finish with vinyl front board. We use "baking paint" made for wood surface. It lasts long and is the best paint for speakers!. Beautiful finish is matte with a slight shine to it. Our designers spent a lot of time on the color to make it beautiful and elegant looking to improve the appearance of your studio or room.