TASCAM DR-60D Linear PCM Recorder for DSLR Filmmaking and Field Recording (Discontinued By Manufacturer)
TASCAM DR-60D Linear PCM Recorder for DSLR Filmmaking and Field Recording (Discontinued By Manufacturer) by Tascam at Play Our Music. MPN: DR-60D. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. DR-60D 4-Channel Audio for DSLR Video Recorder DR-60D 4-Channel PCM Recorder with DSLR Video Functionality TASCAM‘s DR-60D is the new audio
DR-60D 4-Channel PCM Recorder with DSLR Video Functionality
TASCAM‘s DR-60D is the new audio recording solution for on-set filmmakers and videographers using DSLR cameras. Until now, filmmakers have been using bulky audio recorders designed for music and also trying to transform the inferior audio technology built-into DSLR Cameras. TASCAM has now designed an answer for pros and amateurs alike.
Key DR-60D Features
- 2 XLR-1/4" Combo Inputs w/Locking Connectors, HDDA Mic Pres & +48V Phantom Power
- 1 Stereo 3.5mm Input w/Plug-In Power
- Camera Out, Headphone Out & Line Out w/Independent Dial Controls
- Soft Touch Keys, Peak Limiter, Low Cut Filter & Slate Tone Generator
- Dual "Safety Track," 4-Channel & Auto Record Mode
Easy to Use Menu Operation & Soft-Touch Keys
The DR-60D is incredibly easy to use, employing TASCAM’s very popular user interface and external controls for every major operation. The body structure, soft-touch keys and dials are designed specifically to help eliminate handling noise. The multiple record modes including, 4-Channel Record, Auto Record and TASCAM’s Dual Record “Safety Track” Mode (first made popular on the DR-40) make the DR-60D one of the most versatile recorders on the market.
DUAL MONO and DUAL STEREO mode automatically provide a back-up safety track in case the initial levels where set too high and clips/peaks were encountered. The safety track can be set to record from -6dB to -12dB lower than the initial take.
Recording Quality & Inputs/Outputs
The DR-60D is a brand new 4-track solid-state recorder utilizing TASCAM’s decades of experience. The recorder employs high-grade pre-amps, legendary D/A converters and a durable but lightweight structure and shape. This device will fit snuggly under any camera or into any rig, and record up to 96kHz/24-bit high quality audio straight to SD/SDHC media. Filmmakers have at their disposal (2) ¼”-XLR Locking Combo MIC/LINE Inputs, 3.5mm Stereo MIC Input, Camera In, Camera Out, Line Out and Headphone Out. Both ¼”-XLR Combo Inputs supply +48V Phantom Power and the 3.5mm Input supplies Plug-In Power for microphones requiring a bias voltage.
TASCAM has spent years perfecting the DR-60D for the DSLR Filmmaking market. Everything was thought of, from the Slate feature for marking tracks, the RC-10 Remote compatibility, the quality of its internal workings, the design, the controls and connectivity. To take it one step further and ensure the DR-60D as the DSLR Audio for Video Recorder of choice, This is a product that will open doors, create possibilities and feed creativity. The DR-60D is another legendary product from a legendary company, TASCAM. DR-60D is the (until now) unrealized product filmmakers have been waiting for.
Features & Highlights
- High Quality HDDA (High Definition Discrete Architecture) Mic Preamp, Upgraded AD Converters and Clock Crystal
- 2-XLR-1/4" Combo Locking Inputs with +48V Phantom Power and 1 Stereo 1/8" Input with Plug-In Power
- 4 Channel Recording up to 96kHz/24-Bit and Multiple Record Modes including TASCAM's Dual "Safety Track" Recording
- Soft Touch Controls for Eliminated Handling Noise plus Slate Tone Generator
- Records to Standard SD Card, Mini-USB for Transfer, Camera Mount on Top and Camera Screw on Bottom
|Item Weight:||1.55 pounds|
|Item Size:||5.75 x 6.65 x 6.65 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.34 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.69 x 5.67 x 5.67 inches|