TOA DP-SP3 Digital Speaker Processor
TOA DP-SP3 Digital Speaker Processor by Toa at Play Our Music. MPN: DP-SP3. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The new TOA DP-SP3 Digital Speaker Processor enables you to enhance your sound system easily and inexpensively. Designed specifically to work with
The new TOA DP-SP3 Digital Speaker Processor enables you to enhance your sound system easily and inexpensively. Designed specifically to work with speakers.
The processor taps into characteristics of individual speakers and draws out their best possible performance, to help realize richer, more expressive sound in a variety of venues. The DP-SP3 has a built-in library of presets for the most popular TOA speakers, which enables you to enjoy well-balanced sound immediately, without going to the trouble of inputting complex parameter settings. In addition, a preset memory of up to 16 setting patterns allows you to instantly recall the setting you need for a particular venue. The processor is also packed with such essential audio processing functions as Equalizer, Crossover, Matrix, Compressor and Delay. Affordably priced and compact, the TOA DP-SP3 offers a solution for people who wish to improve the performance of their sound system
The DP-SP3 is a 1U rack mountable Digital speaker processor having 2 inputs and 6 outputs. It features digital signal processing functions such as Equalizer, Crossover, Matrix, Compressor, and Delay. Other functions include input PAD, analog output attenuator, output MUTE, EQ characteristic library for TOA speakers, and contact input terminals. When connected to a LAN, settings and operations of the DP-SP3 can be performed on a PC with the supplied DP-SP3 PC Software installed. It can be mounted in an EIA component rack (1U size).
Features & Highlights
- - DP-SP3 processor with TOA speaker equalizer characteristics library, for easy and full access to speaker performance capabilities, plus upgrading for new speaker models. - 24-bit, 96 kHz sampling for clear, high-quality and realistic sound, with a full sense of presence.
- - Full array of essential audio processing tools: Compressor, Parametric Equalizer, Output Delay, and Mute. - 10 filters on each input and 12 filters on each output. Allows any combination of parametric equalizer and high/low pass, and high/low shelving filters, as well as all-pass, notch filters and CD horn equalizer.
- - 2 inputs & 6 outputs, and processor can work with a 3-way multi-amp system. - Suitable for applications in venues such as banquet halls and houses of worship, gymnasiums, and medium-sized restaurants.
- - Setting and operation via a LAN connected PC with installation of the supplied intuitive control/ operation software. - Preset memory for up to 16 different setting patterns, for instant recall of patterns best suited to a particular venue.
- - Built-in library of parameter presets for TOA speakers. - Flexible remote control operation.
|Item Weight:||6.83 pounds|
|Package Weight:||6.85 pounds|
|Package Size:||0 x 0 x 0 inches|