Whirlwind MULTISELECTOR AMP Instrument Amp Switcher
Whirlwind MULTISELECTOR AMP Instrument Amp Switcher by Whirlwind at Play Our Music. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The Whirlwind MultiSelector AMP is a state of the art unidirectional 1-to-4 instrument amp switcher that silently switches one instrument to multiple
The input is electronically buffered with a 1MegOhm input impedance, which emulates a proper amplifier load and prevents any degradation to the instrument's tone. The signal passes through the MultiSelector AMP transparently, with no coloration.
This delivering pristine frequency response when used with instruments with passive pickups. The digitally controlled optical switching is completely silent and routes the input to the four outputs, any combination of which can be selected at the same time.
All four outputs are buffered so you can have multiple amps selected at the same time without encountering ground loop hums and noise. Each output has a ground lift switch and a polarity reverse switch to optimize the sound when using multiple amplifiers.
Features & Highlights
- Multiple amplifier switcher drives up to four amplifiers simultaneously. - Single high impedance input provides sonic transparency.
- Each output is selected independently on the rack or optional remote. - Totally silent optical switching.
- Transformer isolated outputs eliminate ground loops. - Polarity switches compensate for wiring or acoustical phase differences.
- Optional MultiSelector MLTSELAMPR Remote (sold separately) uses XLR mic cable.
- AC powered for ultimate performance.
|Item Weight:||6 pounds|
|Item Size:||5.5 x 1.75 x 1.75 inches|
|Package Weight:||6.85 pounds|
|Package Size:||9.5 x 4.5 x 4.5 inches|